SleepSmart™ 37.5® Cable Knit Blanket
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Our new and exclusive SLEEPSMART™ Bedding continuously adjusts to help maintain a climate of personal comfort at the ideal 37.5° Celsius all night long – so you can sleep deeper and wake up rested and refreshed. Using active volcanic minerals, it works with your body’s need for more or less warmth. Keep things fresh with an easy-to-clean Cable Knit Blanket.
- Woven of 80% cotton and 20% 37.5® performance yarns (polyester).
- As you sleep, temperature and humidity starts to build-up and becomes trapped in your sleep environment or microclimate, this is where you start to feel overheated and uncomfortable and eventually disrupting your sleep as you rollover to find a cool spot. 37.5® technology releases excess heat and humidity, preventing it from becoming trapped within your microclimate.
- Body heat activated performance, comfort personalized to each sleeper's need for warmth.
- Moves heat away before sweat can form, minimizing swings in body temperature so you stay asleep longer.
- Works immediately and continuously while you sleep to either trap heat when you're cold or evaporate excess heat and humidity when you’re warm.
- Designed to work as a total system; it’s performance increases with additional SleepSmart™ layers.
- 330 gsm.
- By buying cotton products from Pottery Barn, you're supporting responsible cotton production through the Better Cotton Initiative. To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & Care
- Full/Queen: 96" long x 92" wide
- King/Cal. King: 98" long x 108" wide
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wash before first use.
- Machine wash in cold water; gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Do not use fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Tumble dry on low heat; do not over dry.
- For best results, use large capacity washer and dryer.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.