Slip® Silk Pillowcase
- Sustainably Sourced
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Make the most of your beauty sleep. A silk pillowcase is gentle on skin and hair.
- Made of 100% mulberry silk.
- Features embroidered logo on corner of pillowcase; 1.5" font.
- Oeko-Tex® certified, the definitive mark of excellence for products that are healthy for you and healthy for the environment. To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- The more gentle you wash your slip pillowcase, the longer it will keep its sheen. The shinier it is, the better it will 'slip', which is one of the benefits to its health and beauty qualities.
- Machine washable; delicate bag is optional.
- Dry clean or hand wash recommended.
- Dimensions & Care
- Standard: 20" high x 30" wide
- King: 20" high x 36" wide
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Machine wash; gentle cycle; handle with care.
- Always use a ph-neutral liquid detergent and/or fabric softener.
- Silk is a natural fiber and washing in a solution that is too acidic or alkaline can cause the silk to harden in a single wash; If you can't find a detergent that specifies ph level, then just go for one that specifies silk.
- Do NOT use bleach products.
- Water temperature is important; Even just slightly above 30 degrees Centigrade or 85 degrees Fahrenheit can change silk dramatically. The safest method if your machine doesn't specify exact heat settings is either cold or just one level above cold.
- A delicates bag is optional, depending on your washing machine and whether or not it tends to grab items and tear them.
- If you wish to maximize the life of your pillowcase, hand washing is the ultimate method.
- Do NOT place in tumbler dryer.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.