Snow Currant Scent Collection
- Free Shipping
In the wintry mix of our Snow Currant Home Scent Collection, we blended various rich seasonal scents, from bright apple and spicy clove to thyme and Canadian fir, for a must-have holiday fragrance.
- Hand-poured candle is made of paraffin wax.
- Fragrant notes include currant, apple, clove, valencia orange, cedarwood, thyme, canadian fir, incense and sandalwood.
- Candle has festive currants in walls.
- Candle will tunnel burn.
- Room spray has easy to use pump spray.
- Glass oil diffuser includes 5.5 ounces of fragrant oil with 7 diffuser sticks.
- Potpourri mix comes in a beautiful holiday bag tied with raffia.
- Dimensions & Care
4x4.5" Pillar Candle
- Overall: 4" diameter, 4.5" high
- Burn Time: 40 hours
4x8" Pillar Candle
- Overall: 4" diameter, 8" high
- Burn Time: 45-50 hours
Small Candle Pot
- Overall: 3.25" diameter, 4" high
- Burn Time: 45 hours
Large Candle Pot
- Overall: 6" diameter, 4.5" high
- Burn Time: 60 hours
- Overall: 1.75" diameter, 6" high
- Capacity: 3.5 ounces
- Bottle: 3.5" wide x 2.75" deep x 11.5" high
- Top Opening: 1" diameter
- Sticks (7): 11.5" high
- Capacity: 5.5 ounces
- Overall: 6" wide x 4" deep x 12" high
- Capacity: 12 ounces
- Overall: 7" wide x 5.5" deep x 12" high
- Capacity: 20 ounces
- Overall: 8" diameter, 3.75" high
- Weight Capacity: approximately 1.5 quarts
- Weight: 2.5 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Trim wick to 1/4" each time before lighting.
- Always place your candle on a fireproof surface or holder.
- Never burn a candle completely, and dispose of it when it burns to within 1/2" of its base or the holder.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Wipe outside with a soft cloth.
- Remove wood stopper carefully.
- Place all sticks inside the bottle to saturate with oil. The sticks will draw the oils and diffuse the fragrance into the room.
- Please allow 24-36 hours for the fragrance to diffuse.
- To avoid damage to furniture or countertops, do not place the diffuser on stone, painted, stained or lacquered surfaces without a protective tray.
- For decorative purposes only.
- Do not place contents directly on fine furnishings or other finished surfaces.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.