Solid Cow Hide Rug - Black
Earn $31.40 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Crafted from hand-selected Brazilian cowhides, our rug brings a soft, rich feel to your home. Like all rugs crafted from natural hides, each is unique.
- Approximately 5' x 7'; due to the handmade nature of our rugs and animal size, the dimensions for each rug will vary slightly.
- Premium hair-on hides are hand-selected from Brazil's most notable tanneries.
- Soft, supple hides are expertly tanned for rich luster and impressive longevity.
- Brands and other markings add character to the hides – and make each rug one of a kind.
- Naturally resistant to stains and spills.
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately); combine or cut pads to fit your order.
- Made in Brazil.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 5' wide x 7' high (approximate)
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- A fine hide will offer years of beauty and durability with minimal care. It is important to note that hair on hide is a natural product and will wear under heavy traffic conditions. With light wear, you can shake out the hide to remove dust-or vacuum as you would any other rug using suction-only without the vacuum’s beater bar.
- The hide’s natural oils resist staining-simply wipe up any spills. If a stain should occur, use mild soap, warm water and a soft brush to rub lightly with the grain of the hair.
- We recommend rotating your hide every three months in high-traffic areas, and not placing your cowhide in direct sunlight.
- As with any natural product, please note you can expect dye lot, color and pattern variances from hide to hide.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock rugs within 3-5 business days. Rugs sized 9 x 12' and larger will ship via in-home delivery. All smaller sizes will ship via UPS.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized rugs, White Glove Delivery, out of stock rugs, personalized rugs or for rugs shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Unlimited Flat Rate & Freight Delivery
With Unlimited Flat Rate & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible rugs in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible rug(s) within 30 days of receiving an order for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Made to Order rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most rugs to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.