SoMa Brady Slope Arm Slipcovered Sleeper Sofa
- Everyday Value
Whether you are starting out in a smaller home or you need a compact seating option that makes room for overnight guests, the SoMa Brady Sleeper offers style and flexibility at an enduring value. The sleek bench cushion folds out flat to form a mattress. Top with the Mattress Pad (sold separately) for extra comfort.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Polyester-wrapped flame-retardant-free cushions for a firmer feel.
- Crafted from kiln-dried, re-engineered wood.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Masterfully designed for exceptional comfort, with extra depth and a double layer of padding.
- Mattress pad is made of 100% polyester.
- Upholstered in moleskin smoke fabric.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- This collection is available slipcovered.
- Mattress pad does not fold in to the sleeper sofa. The mattress pad must be stored separately
- Customer assembly is required.
- UPS will deliver your furniture in a compact box to your front door. The furniture requires some customer assembly to make your piece ready for your space. This shipping method is ideal for smaller spaces, where you can easily fit the delivery through narrow hallways or door frames.
BUYING GUIDES & RESOURCES
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall (closed): 78.75" wide x 34" deep x 33" high
- Overall (open): 78.75" wide x 82.75" deep x 33" high
- Diagonal Depth: 31.5"
- Seat Depth (from edge of seat to front of back): 34" deep
- Mattress: 75" wide x 65.5" deep x 2" thick
- Weight Capacity: 400 pounds
- Overall (Queen): 75" wide x 65" deep x 2" thick
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Rotate cushions and vacuum beneath them regularly.
- To prevent fading, keep fabric out of direct sunlight.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean colorfast towel or sponge.
- View complete Care & Cleaning Instructions
- When you choose Pottery Barn furniture, you’re not just getting exceptional quality; you’re also choosing exceptional customer service. Should you ever need to purchase a replacement cushion or slipcover, our associates can place that order for you at any time. For assistance, please call 1.888.779.5176.
- Dry clean or spot clean.
- Shipping & Easy Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.
- DELIVERY TIPS AND BUYING GUIDES
STEPS FOR SUCCESSFUL FURNITURE DELIVERY
- Measure your space and mark out the dimensions on the floor.
- Confirm all dimensions of the product, including diagonal depth.
- Measure the interior space of doorways, passages and stairwells to make sure the furniture will get through.
- Measure carefully as we cannot be responsible for items that do not fit in your home.
- View Furniture Delivery Video.
- Our Quality Commitment
We have a firm commitment to quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
We design nearly every furniture item in-house. We use strong and beautiful materials to make long lasting products. We partner with fabric industry leaders to ensure safe upholstered furniture for you and your family.
The Hand of the Artist
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from seasonal dinnerware to patchwork quilts to lighting.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options, and give tips on any room.