Sonoma Wall-Mounted Medicine Cabinet
Oversized molding gives our medicine cabinet great presence in the bath.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly constructed of solid birch and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength, and ensures the cabinet’s structural integrity over time.
- Adjustable shelves are made of tempered glass, a safety glass that is manufactured through a process of extreme heating followed by rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass and resistant to breakage.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Fitted with a beveled mirror.
- Regular cabinet features 2 adjustable tempered-glass shelves.
- Extra-Large cabinet features 4 adjustable tempered-glass shelves.
- Can be mounted to open left or right.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Professional installation required.
- Sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Dimensions & Care
Regular Medicine Cabinet
- Overall: 22" wide x 9" deep x 27" high
- Interior: 20.5" wide x 6" deep x 25" high
- Shelves (2): 20.5" wide x 6" deep
- Overall Weight Capacity: 69 pounds
- Weight: 31 pounds
X-Large Medicine Cabinet
- Overall: 22" wide x 7" deep x 34" high
- Interior: 20.5" wide x 3.75" deep x 32.5" high
- Shelves (4): 20.5" wide x 4" deep
- Overall Weight Capacity: 74 pounds
- Weight: 46 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust frame with a soft dry cloth.
- Clean mirror with standard glass cleaner and soft cloth.
- To protect the finish, avoid all household cleaners and abrasives.
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.