Stafford Reclaimed Pine Extending Dining Table
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Finished by hand with a light wax that enhances the natural beauty of the wood’s grain and color variations, our Stafford collection is ideal for long-lasting everyday use. The table’s trestle design was inspired by the American Arts and Crafts movement. Crafted from salvaged lumber, each piece exhibits unique characteristics.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted from kiln-dried reclaimed pine wood.
- Stained waxed pine finish is topped with an oil-based sealant for protection.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Features two breadboard extensions.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Table: 40" wide x 86" long x 30" high; extends to 110" long
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven surfaces.
- Comfortably seats 6; seats 10 comfortably when extended.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 40" wide x 86" long x 30" high
- Overall Extended: 40" wide x 110" long x 30" high
- Top: 40" wide x 86" long x 2.5" thick
- Extension Leaf (2): 40" wide x 12" deep x 2.25" thick
- Leg: 4" wide x 4" deep x 20" high
- Clearance from floor: 28"
- Distance between legs: 10.5" (at head); 52.5" (at sides)
- Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 249.5 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often with a clean, soft, dry lint-free cloth.
- Blot spills immediately and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleaners, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.