Standard Rug Pad
Our Standard Rug Pad provides a nonskid layer between an area rug and your floor, while adding softness underfoot.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Face is 100% recycled post-industrial synthetic fibers, back is a blend of natural and synthetic rubber.
- Nonskid pad prolongs the life of your rug.
- Lightweight and pliable.
- Good for all surfaces including radiant floors.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
- Easily trimmed with household scissors.
- Keeps rugs smooth and flat, making vacuuming easier.
- Made in the USA.
- Dimensions & Care
- Pad for rugs 2' wide x 3' long.
- Pad for rugs 2.5' wide x 9' long.
- Pad for rugs 3' wide x 5' long.
- Pad for rugs 4' wide x 6' long.
- Pad for rugs 5' wide x 8' long.
- Pad for rugs 8' wide x 10' long.
- Pad for rugs 9' wide x 12' long.
- Pad for rugs 10' wide x 14' long.
- Thickness: 1/8"
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Spot wash, air dry.
- Make sure pad is thoroughly dry before use.
- Lay rubber side down on all hard surfaces, and for all area rugs.
- Lay rubber side up for wall-to-wall carpeting.
- Shipping & Easy Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.