Staten Leather Side Chair
A subtle camelback design outlined with antiqued nailheads gives this chair its distinguished style. Upholstered in fine-grained leather, each chair is hand finished to ensure its high quality and durability.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Chair is built with a solid hardwood frame.
- Crafted with a kiln-dried hardwood frame and solid rubberwood legs.
- Leather upholstered seat and backrest have a solid foam core.
- Sturdily constructed using mortise-and-tenon joinery with triangular corner blocks for extra support.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Upholstered in Carmello leather.
- Exposed hardware is finished in Antique Brown.
- Aniline-dyed leather will lighten and soften with both use and time and develop a rich, burnished patina.
- Leather is a natural product. Variations in color and texture are inherent to each hide; no two pieces are exactly alike.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 20" wide x 25" deep x 39.75" high
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Simple assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 20" wide x 25" deep x 39.75" high
- Seat: 20" wide x 16.75" deep x 5" thick
- Seat Height: 20"
- Backrest: 17.25" wide x 20.5" high x 2.25" thick
- Distance Between Legs: 13" side to side; 16" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 36 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Dust often with a clean, soft, dry, lint-free cloth.
- Although leather is one of the most durable upholstery materials, proper care is vital to maintain its appearance & performance.
- Avoid direct heat and sunlight, dust and vacuum regularly.
- Wipe spills immediately with a soft, clean cloth.
- Rub out minor scratches lightly with a finger.
- Thorough cleaning by a leather specialist only. Over-the-counter cleaning products are not recommended.
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.