Stratton Storage Bed with Baskets Bed & Dresser Set
Our popular Stratton Bed with Baskets has a compact profile and generous storage options, making it ideal for small spaces. The dresser adds expansive storage and a coordinated look.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted solid hardwood platform bed, designed with under-the-bed storage compartments.
- Frame is composed of 3 hardwood-framed boxes connected by an additional plywood piece. Your mattress sits on top of the frame.
- Frame is built of kiln-dried solid hardwood.
- The dresser top is crafted of hardwood veneer over engineered wood; Sides are hardwood veneer over MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the dresser’s structural integrity over time.
- The drawer fronts and sides are made of alder; the drawer bottom is alder veneer over MDF; the drawer glides are beech.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones, and that will not be subject to cracking.
- The bed has six versatile baskets (included) for storage underneath.
- Includes sturdy rattan baskets with cut-out handles.
- All drawers are paneled and feature dovetail joinery; with stops, wood glides, and bronze-finished iron drawer pulls.
- CertiPUR® certified for a safe, healthier home.
- Bed is designed for use without a box spring.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Attaches to any of our queen or king-sized headboards using our Stratton headboard brackets; headboard and brackets sold separately.
- Stratton Bed Brackets (set of 2, sold separately) are needed only if you are attaching a headboard to a Stratton bed.
- To keep the mattress firmly in place, top the bed’s platform with our Standard Rug Pad (sold separately) before placing your mattress on top.
- This furniture will be assembled in your home by our delivery team at no extra charge.
- Full/Queen Bed: 60" wide x 80" deep x 16" high
- King/Cal. King Bed: 76" wide x 84" deep x 16" high
- Set includes bed and one dresser.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 60" wide X 79.5" deep X 16" high
- Box Sections: 60" wide X 19.5" deep X 16" high
- Connecting Platform Panel (3): 23" wide X 20" deep X 0.5" thick
- Mattress Platform to Floor: 16" high
- Baskets: 25" wide X 17" deep X 11" high
- Basket Interiors: 23.5" wide X 16" deep X 10.5" high
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 500 pounds
- Overall: 76" wide X 83.5" deep X 16" high
- Side Box Sections: 60" wide X 19.5" deep X 16" high
- Bottom Box Section: 76" wide X 23.5" deep X 16" high
- Connecting Platform Panel (3): 39" wide X 20" deep X 0.5" thick
- Mattress Platform to Floor: 16" high
- End Baskets: 33.5" wide X 21.5" deep X 11" high
- End Basket Interiors: 32" wide X 20.5" deep X 10.5" high
- Side Baskets: 25" wide X 17" deep X 11" high
- Side Basket Interiors: 23.5" wide X 16" deep X 10.5" high
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 600 pounds
- Overall: 42" wide X 21" deep X 36" high
- Top Drawer Interior: 15"wide X 17" deep X 7" high
- Bottom Drawer Interior: 33.5" wide X 17" deep X 10" high
- Drawer Pulls: 6" wide X 1" deep X .5" high
- Legs: 2.5" square X 3.5" high
- Distance Between Legs: 35" Side to Side; 15" Front to Back
- Clearance to Floor: 3.5"
- Weight: 137.5 pounds
- Overall: 66" wide X 21" deep X 36" high
- Top Drawer Interior: 19" wide X 19" deep X 7.5" high
- Deep Drawer Interior: 27" wide X 17" deep X 9.5" high
- Drawer Pull: 1.5" diameter
- Legs: 2.5" square, 3.5" high
- Distance Between Legs: 62" Side to Side; 17.5" Front to Back
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe using a soft, dry, lint free cloth.
- Blot to remove spills.
- Do not use abrasive or harsh chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Easy Return Info
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.