Stratton Storage Platform Daybed with Baskets
Designed to get the most out of your space and your budget, our Stratton Daybed’s compact profile houses six included rattan baskets for under-the-bed storage.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Side, back and bottom panels are hardwood veneer over MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the bed’s structural integrity over time.
- Frame is composed of 3 kiln-dried, solid, hardwood-framed boxes connected by an additional plywood piece.
- Your mattress sits on top of the frame. A box spring is unnecessary.
- Polyurethane foam and polyester filled daybed cushion features non-removable 100% cotton twill cover.
- Tufted surface with piped edges; 15 tufts.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Finished by hand on all sides using an exclusive technique that results in exceptional depth of color.
- Accommodates a twin mattress or daybed cushion (sold seperately).
- The woven rattan baskets are finished with clear lacquer and feature finger openings on opposite ends to serve as handles.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Daybed: 75" wide x 39" deep x 16" high
- To keep the mattress firmly in place, top the bed’s platform with our Standard Rug Pad (sold separately) before placing your mattress on top.
- This furniture will be assembled in your home by our delivery team at no extra charge.
- Dimensions & Care
- Daybed Overall: 75" wide x 39" deep x 16" high
- Cubbies: 22" wide x 19.5" deep x 13" high
- Baskets (6 total; 2 baskets per cubby): 21" wide x 17" deep x 12" high
- Basket Interiors: 20" wide x 16" deep x 11" high
- Trundle Overall: 39" wide x 75" long x 6" thick
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean damp cloth.
- Avoid the use of furniture polish, harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.
Tufted Cushion only
- Free Fast Shipping
- White Glove Delivery
You May Also Need
Mahogany Wood Swatch
- Free Fast Shipping