- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Earn $95.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
A deep mahogany stain highlights the natural distressing of our Sumatra Tower Dresser’s wood, hand-chosen for its unique character. Rustically beautiful knots, burls, whorls and dings add to the inherent beauty of this piece, which is detailed with blackened-brass pulls on dovetailed drawers, and offers generous storage within a small footprint.
- Features six spacious drawers with metal drawer pulls finished in dark-bronze metal.
- The dresser frame, top and drawer fronts are expertly crafted of naturally distressed kiln-dried solid manayo wood.
- Side panels are made of hardwood veneer over MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the dresser’s structural integrity over time.
- The drawer bottoms and sides are made of engineered hardwood.
- Finished by hand in a rich mahogany stain that accentuates the wood’s subtle knots and burls, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones, and that will not be subject to cracking.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery and waxed wooden glides, which ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall.
- Adjustable levelers help with stability on uneven surfaces.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 24" wide x 19" deep x 57" high
- Drawer Exterior: 19" wide x 8" high x 0.5" thick
- Drawer Interior: 17.5" wide x 13.5" deep x 6" high
- Legs: 5" wide x 5" deep x 2.5" high
- Distance Between Legs: Front to Back: 7", Side to Side: 10.5"
- Drawer Weight Capacity: 16.5 pounds
- Weight: 133 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions: 29.5 x 24.75 x 61.25"
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe using a soft, dry, lint-free cloth.
- Blot to remove spills.
- Do not use abrasive or harsh chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping From Just $149
For one low, flat fee per trip, we will:
- Deliver every eligible piece to the room of your choice – regardless of number of items
- Unpack and assemble each piece
- Remove and recycle the packaging
You can schedule delivery as soon as all items are ready. White glove service includes a two-person crew. Delivery fee varies by zip code and order total. Eligible items will show “Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery” on the product page.
White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states. Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.