Sumner Extending Dining Table, Sierra Light Pine
A rustic light-pine finish brings casual warmth to the Sumner Extending Dining Table. The wood is weathered and distressed to reveal the knots and grain pattern, and has visible marks and cutouts for a vintage look.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly constructed of kiln-dried pine and MDF with pine veneers.
- Corner blocking for structural integrity.
- Finished by hand using an exclusive layering technique that results in beautiful depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Extending table features innovative breadboard rails that slide out at either end to accommodate 2 extension leaves.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones that will not be subject to cracking.
- MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the product’s structural integrity over time.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Table: 40" wide x 76" long x 30.5" high; extends to 120" long
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven floors.
- Simple assembly.
- Dimensions & Care
- Unextended Overall: 40" wide x 76" long x 30.5" high
- Extended Overall: 40" wide x 120" long x 30.5" high
- Extension Leaf (2): 22" wide x 40" deep x 1.5" thick
- Apron: 4" high
- Legs: 5" diameter, 29" high
- Clearance to loor: 29"
- Distance Between Legs: 27.5" (front/back); 60" (sides);
- Weight: 156 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe using a soft, dry, lint free cloth.
- Blot to remove spills.
- Do not use abrasive or harsh chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.