Sumner Extending Dining Table
See it in person! Visit your local store and you could view, test, purchase and pick up! To confirm availability, find a store near you.
A rustic finish brings unparalleled warmth to this table. The wood is weathered and distressed to reveal its knots and grain pattern, and has visible marks and cutouts for a vintage look.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly constructed of kiln-dried solid poplar (Rustic Mahogany finish) with corner blocking for structural integrity.
- Finished by hand using an exclusive layering technique that results in beautiful depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Extending table features innovative breadboard rails that slide out at either end to accommodate 2 extension leaves.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Table: 40" wide x 76" long x 30.5" high; extends to 120" long
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven floors.
- Simple assembly.
- Dimensions & Care
- Unextended Overall: 40" wide x 76" long x 30.5" high
- Extended Overall: 40" wide x 120" long x 30.5" high
- Extension Leaf (2): 22" wide x 40" deep x 1.5" thick
- Apron: 4" high
- Legs: 5" diameter, 29" high
- Clearance to loor: 29"
- Distance Between Legs: 27.5" (front/back); 60" (sides);
- Weight: 156 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe using a soft, dry, lint free cloth.
- Blot to remove spills.
- Do not use abrasive or harsh chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.