Details like framed doors, turned feet and aged-iron bail pulls lend a substantial quality to this buffet, a handsome piece for media or entertaining. It’s artfully weathered and distressed to highlight the wood’s grain pattern.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- Rustic Mahogany finish is framed in solid poplar; shelves and panels are MDF with poplar veneer; drawer glides are solid birch; cabinet doors are solid poplar and tempered glass.
- Rustic Pine finish is framed in solid pine; shelves and panels are MDF with pine veneer; drawer glides are solid birch; cabinet doors are solid pine and tempered glass.
- English dovetailed drawers open smoothly on waxed wood glides, and feature drawer stops for safety.
- Finished by hand in a Rustic Pine or Rustic Mahogany stain.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Features three drawers and two glass-door cabinets, each with two adjustable shelves.
- Cutouts keep cords organized and easily accessible.
- Tempered-glass doors.
- Tempered glass is a safety glass that is manufactured through a process of extreme heating followed by rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass and resistant to breakage.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven surfaces
- Simple assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 66" wide x 19" deep x 36" high
- Top: 66" wide x 19" deep x 1.25" high
- Top Drawer Interior: 11.75" wide x 14" deep x 4.25" high
- Middle/Bottom Drawer Interior: 11.75" wide x 14" deep x 6.25" high
- Door (2): 19" wide x 27" high x 0.75" thick
- Adjustable Shelf (4): 21.5" wide x 14.5" deep x 0.75" thick
- Cabinet Interior (2) (without adjustable shelves): 23.25" wide x 17.75" deep x 23" high
- Clearance Under Buffet: 4.5"
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top): 100 pounds
- Maximum Weight Capacity (drawer): 10 pounds
- Maximum Weight Capacity (shelf): 20 pounds
- Weight: 168 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.