Sumner Glass Cabinet
Like an English country antique that has been stripped of aged layers of paint and lovingly refinished by hand, this cabinet has a warm, timeworn patina.
- 46" w x 19" d x 76" h
- Cabinet is crafted of solid hardwood.
- Features two adjustable shelves and one fixed shelf.
- Beveled tempered-glass doors.
- Solid wood door pulls.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Expertly crafted of kiln-dried solid poplar.
- Reversible doors include hinges and magnets to keep them shut for safety when not in use.
- Tempered glass is a safety glass that is manufactured through a process of extreme heating followed by rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass and resistant to breakage.
- Finished by hand using an exclusive technique that highlights the beauty of the wood, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
- Adjustable levelers ensure stability on uneven surfaces.
- Includes Tip Resistant Kit.
- Overall: 46" w x 19" d x 76" h
- Top: 46" w x 19" d x 1.25" thick
- Door: 20.75" w x 52" h x 1" thick
- Fixed Shelf: 42" w x 17" d x 0.5" thick
- Adjustable Shelves: 42" w x 16.5" d x 0.75" thick
- Cabinet Interior Without Adjustable Shelves: 42" w x 16.75" d x 53" h
- Bottom Shelf: 45.5" w x 18.5" d x 1" thick
- Clearance Above Bottom Shelf: 13.5"
- Clearance Under Bottom Shelf: 4.5"
- Maximum Weight Capacity (shelf): 176 lb
- Weight: 208.5 lb
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.