Warby Pressure Balance Cross-Handle Shower Faucet Set
Our Warby collection is known for its exceptional durability and versatile designs that suit baths of all styles. Crafted from solid brass, it is available in multiple finish options to allow you to create a consistent look throughout the bath.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Constructed of cast brass.
- Crafted in Brooklyn, New York, by Watermark Designs®.
- Available in Chrome, Polished Nickel, Satin Nickel or Antique Bronze finish.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Set includes pressure balance valve, trim plate and showerhead.
- Shower water flow measures 2.5 GPM.
- Professional installation required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Showerhead Overall: 2.75" diameter, 5" high
- Showerhead Face: 2.75" diameter
- Projection From Wall: 11"
- Assembled Weight: 2 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Clean with soapy water and a soft cloth or sponge.
- Rinse thoroughly with water and wipe dry.
- Dry immediately after use to help prevent the formation of lime deposits.
- To protect the finish, do not use abrasive agents or harsh cleaners. If using a cleaning agent, it is best to first test it on a small inconspicuous spot before applying it to the entire faucet.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.