Takhat Reclaimed Wood Coffee Table
- Sustainably Sourced
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Earn $79.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Our Takhat Coffee Table is designed after an antique Indonesian Weavers’ table used by artisans to create beautiful textiles. Crafted of reclaimed wood, this piece has an authentic, soulful aesthetic. We’ve updated the height for perfect placement in front of a sofa.
- Crafted of kiln dried sustainable, reclaimed wood; each piece will be unique due to the nature of the reclaimed wood.
- Features a water based Weavers Brown finish.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- Solidly constructed using mortise and tenon joinery.
- Adjustable levelers ensure stability on uneven surfaces.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 34" wide x 53.5" long x 17" high
- Top: 34" wide x 53.5" long x 2.5" thick
- Clearance Below Top: 11.5"
- Distance Between Legs: 20" at sides; 33.5" at head
- Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 119 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth. Avoid the use of chemical and abrasive cleaners.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.