Tanner Marble Dining Table
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
A white Carrara marble top is inset in an iron frame with a polished-nickel finish in this elegant yet modern dining table. Part of our Tanner Collection, it elevates the look of a room with its chic style.
- Table is crafted of iron and a choice of tempered glass or laminated Honed Carrara marble top.
- Hand finished in polished nickel on all sides.
- Tempered glass is a safety glass that is manufactured through a process of extreme heating followed by rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass and resistant to breakage.
- Honed Carrara marble is known around the world for its exceptional quality and natural beauty.
- Seats 6 people comfortably.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 33" wide x 58" long x 30" high
- Marble Top: 33" wide x 58" long x 1" thick
- Distance between legs: 56" (front/back); 31" (sides)
- Top Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 119 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe clean using a soft, damp cloth.
- Avoid the use of chemical and abrasive cleaners.
- Clean marble frequently with a clean, soft, damp cloth. Use a mild liquid detergent and warm water.
- To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals and abrasives.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- Consult with a professional at your local hardware store regarding marble and slate sealer. Re-apply sealer every two years for the marble and every year for the slate.
- Rough wiping or drying of slate top may cause scratches in the slate.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping
For one low, flat fee per trip, we will*:
- Deliver every eligible piece to the room of your choice – regardless of number of items
- Unpack and assemble each piece
- Remove and recycle the packaging
You can schedule delivery as soon as all items are ready. White glove service includes a two-person crew. Delivery fee varies by zip code and order total. Eligible items will show “Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery” on the product page.
White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states. Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.
- Go to First Slide
- Previous Slide
- Next Slide
- Go to Last Slide