Tara Ottoman - Dexter Stripe
Soft wool/cotton fabric is accented with a vibrant pattern of stripes, bringing warmth and color to our ottoman’s comfy cushion. The spindle-turned legs have a natural finish that reveals the wood’s subtle tonal variations, and rolling casters let you easily move the ottoman whenever you need an extra seat or a place to rest your feet.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Built with a mango wood frame, polyurethane foam and plywood deck.
- Upholstered in 85% wool and 15% cotton.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Hand-finished legs in Natural and roll on casters
- Ottoman: 54" wide x 31" deep x 16" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Built with a mango wood frame, polyurethane foam and plywood deck, and upholstered in 85% wool 15% cotton.
- Overall: 54" wide x 31" deep x 16" high
- Top: 54" wide x 31" deep x 7" thick
- Deck: 3" thick
- Clearance Under Piece: 9" high
- Distance Between Legs: 47.5" side to side; 24.5" front to back
- Weight: 51 pounds
- Shipping & Return Info
Quick Ship: 2-4 Weeks
- Items marked as QUICK SHIP will usually be delivered within 2 to 4 weeks. There is no additional charge for Quick Ship delivery. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping.
Made To Order: 8-10 Weeks
- Made to Order items are usually delivered within 8-10 weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges, listed below, are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store - FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.