Teagan Hand-Knotted Rug - Gray Multi
Style, softness, visual interest: A rug can transform an entire space. Inspired by a vintage design, the center medallion and intricate border is woven in a black-and-white palette that feels equally traditional and modern. The rug was handcrafted by skilled makers using a traditional hand-knotting technique, a trade that’s been passed down and preserved for generations, and takes three or four weeks to complete.
- Crafted in India.
- Hand knotted of 100% wool.
- Yarn-dyed fiber has incredibly rich color that holds its vibrancy over time.
- Double-luster washed for sheen and softness.
- Indoor use only.
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately) to help extend the life of your rug; combine or cut pads to fit your order.
Dimensions & Care
- 2.5' wide x 9' long (30" wide x 108" long)
- 5' wide x 8' long (60" wide x 96" long)
- 8' wide x 10' long (96" wide x 120" long)
- Pile height: 7-8 mm
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal and will diminish with regular vacuuming.
- Vacuum regularly on a low-power setting, using a vacuum cleaner without a beater brush, to prevent debris from settling into roots of the fibers.
- For best results, vacuum from different directions, making several passes over the area.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors to remove.
- Turn rug around occasionally to equalize wear.
- Keep away from excessive moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning recommended as needed.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- For indoor use only.
Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock rugs within 3-5 business days. Rugs sized 9 x 12' and larger will ship via in-home delivery. All smaller sizes will ship via UPS.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized rugs, White Glove Delivery, out of stock rugs, personalized rugs or for rugs shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Unlimited Flat Rate & Freight Delivery
With Unlimited Flat Rate & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible rugs in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible rug(s) within 30 days of receiving an order for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Made to Order rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most rugs to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.
Teagan Hand-Knotted Rug - Gray Multi
|Teagan Hand-Knotted Rug, Gray Multi, 3 x 5'||No Longer Available|
|Teagan Hand-Knotted Rug, Gray Multi, 5 x 8'||No Longer Available|
|Teagan Hand-Knotted Rug, Gray Multi, 8 x 10'||No Longer Available|
|Teagan Hand-Knotted Rug, Gray Multi, 9 x 12'||No Longer Available|