PB Classic Adirondack Chair, Teak
- Sustainably Sourced
Earn $49.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
The Adirondack chair has been a symbol of summer relaxation since 1903, when an ingenious host built the first to create seating for guests at his Adirondacks vacation home. Our version is crafted of teak – the ultimate in weather-resistant wood.
- Built from teak, a dense kiln-dried hardwood that’s ideal for outdoor use.
- Hand-sanded finish shows natural wood color.
- Chair: 31" wide x 35.5" deep x 37.5" high
- Stainless steel hardware.
- Some assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 31" wide x 35.5" deep x 37.5" high
- Seat: 21.25" wide x 40.75" deep
- Seat Height: 14.25"
- Backrest: 20.5" wide x 33.25" high
- Armrest Height: 21.5"
- Distance Between Legs: 21.25" side to side; 19.5" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 33 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
To maintain outdoor teak furniture, we recommend the following care tips:
- Teak is naturally resistant to the elements and the original color may weather and soften to a silver–gray patina if left outside and untreated. To remove the silver–gray appearance and natural day–to–day dirt, wash with warm soapy water using a stiff scrub brush, stroking lightly in the direction of the grain. Allow to dry completely. Commercial teak cleaners may be used to restore the natural color and luster of the wood.
- Wipe spills immediately with a clean dry cloth.
- Cover furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during incliment weather or when not in use.
- Store indoors during long periods of inclement weather; make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Store cushions separately from furniture to prevent possible transfer of moisture.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Net Ceramic Side Table
Outdoor Occasional Chair Cover
Regular Occasional Chair Cover
- Free Shipping