- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Earn $161.40 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Striking patterns in the wood’s grain complement the simple linear design of our Terri Armchair. Rustic and sleek at the same time, it takes its rightful place in a seating area, whether mixed with modern or more traditional decor. Plump cushions make it a favorite in the room.
- Chair is made of kiln-dried solid white Mahogany wood.
- Includes 53% Polyester, 35% Rayon and 12% Flax-covered removable cushions.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- Frame features an Oxidized Iron finish.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 26" wide x 32.5" deep x 30.5" high
- Seat: 24" wide x 23" deep x 12.5" high
- Arm: 1.5" wide x 24.5" deep x 23" high
- Seat Cushion: 24" wide x 23" deep x 6" thick
- Back Cushion: 18.5" wide x 23" high x 6" thick
- Leg: 1.5" wide x 0.5" deep x 22" high
- Weight: 59 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills, wipe with a clean, damp cloth immediately.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish as this may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.