The Flatiron Framed Print By Tracey Capone
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Tracey Capone’s love of vintage architecture and trains is reflected in this charming photograph. Taken in New York City in the spring of 2012, this image captures the unique and even warm quality that she senses no longer exists in modern architecture.
- 11" x 13" is also backed with an easel for tabletop display.
- 11" x 13" has a glass front.
- 16" x 20" has a glass front.
- 28" x 42" has a Plexiglas® front.
- Beveled white mat is archival quality and acid-free.
- Alder wood frame.
- Inkjet-printed image on 270-gram paper.
- Backed with D-rings for wall mounting.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & Care
11" wide x 13" long
- Overall: 11" wide x 13" long
- Print Size With Mat: 6.75" wide x 8.75" long
- Print Size Without Mat: 9.75" wide x 11.75" long
16" wide x 20" long
- Overall: 16" wide x 20" long
- Print Size With Mat: 11.75" wide x 15.75" long
- Print Size Without Mat: 14.75" wide x 18.75" long
28" wide x 42" long
- Overall: 28" wide x 42" long
- Print Size With Mat: 22.75" wide x 36.75" long
- Print Size Without Mat: 26.75" wide x 40.75" long
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Clean glass with standard glass cleaner.
- Clean Plexiglas® with a soft, damp cloth.
- Wipe frame with a soft, dry cloth.
- Shipping & Returns
This item will ship directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping or Next Day Delivery.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.