Tivoli Extending Pedestal Dining Table
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
See it in person! Visit your local store and you could view, test, purchase and pick up! To confirm availability, find a store near you.
With its round top and scrolling base, this table is a beautiful setting for mealtime gatherings. A pedestal design maximizes legroom, making it ideal for smaller dining spaces, and a drop-in leaf allows room for additional guests. Its distressed finish imparts the look of an antique, adding to its rustic beauty.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- A drop-in leaf transforms it from a circle to an oval, comfortably seating six people.
- Built of solid pine, engineered hardwood, and pine veneers.
- Finished by hand using our exclusive layering technique for exceptional depth of color, in Tuscan Chestnut.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Table: 45" diameter, 30" high; extends to 63" long
- Removable legs.
- Adjustable levelers to add stability on uneven floors.
- Simple assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Unextended Overall: 45" diameter, 30" high
- Extended Overall (with leaf): 45" wide x 63" long x 30" high
- Extension Leaf (1): 45" wide x 18" long x 3.5" thick
- Top: 1" thick
- Apron: 2.5" x 1"
- Clearance Under Table: 26.5"
- Distance Between Feet: 27"
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 128 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Returns
Our expanded delivery means that furniture arrives in most major cities within 7 to 10 business days. For other metropolitan areas, your furniture will be delivered to you within 2 to 3 weeks. Please allow approximately 4 weeks for delivery to all other areas.
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.