Torrance Folding Leather Stool
Earn $29.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
The Seadrift-finished wood frame on our Torrance Stool is paired with a light-blue leather seat for a coastal vibe appeal. Antique-brass finished rivets and foot caps add to its easy charm. The folding design makes it simple to move from room to room – place it in a living room for extra seating or combine two (each sold separately) at end of bed.
- Crafted of kiln-dried Rubberwood with a leather seat and decorative rivets.
- Stool frame features an oil-based Seadrift finish.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- Full aniline dyed leather will lighten and soften with both use and time and develop a rich, burnished patina.
- Leather is a natural product, variations in color and texture are inherent to each hide; no two pieces are exactly alike.
- Chairs can be folded for easy storage.
- Assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 19.5" wide x 18" deep x 17" high
- Leg: 2" wide x 1" deep
- Distance Between Legs: 11"
- Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 9.5 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often with a clean, soft, dry, lint-free cloth.
- Although leather is one of the most durable upholstery materials, proper care is vital to maintain its appearance & performance.
- Avoid direct heat and sunlight.
- Wipe spills immediately with a soft, clean cloth.
- Rub out minor scratches lightly with a finger.
- Thorough cleaning by a leather specialist only. Over-the-counter cleaning products are not recommended.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.