Torrey All-Weather Wicker Square Arm Occasional Chair - Espresso
Woven by hand in a chunky weave with thick, square arms and a plush cushion, our Torrey chair is designed for sink-in comfort. It looks like real wicker, but is made superdurable and weather resistant for year-round use.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Frame is crafted of rustproof welded aluminum.
- Woven of durable ecolene® fibers that replicate the look and feel of wicker, but are remarkably resistant to sun, rain, heat and cold.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Chair includes a quick-drying seat cushion and back pillow with a water-repellent polyester canvas slipcover in Natural; other colors sold separately.
- Seat cushion core of resilient QuickDry® foam is designed for fast water drainage and air circulation; pillow has polyester fill.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Chair: 37.5" wide x 40" deep x 30" high
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven surfaces.
- Ring-spun polyester cover removes for machine washing.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 37.5" wide x 40" deep x 30" high
- Seat: 24" wide x 28" deep
- Seat Height without Cushion: 11.5"
- Seat Cushion: 23.5" wide x 29" deep x 4" thick
- Scatterback Pillow: 24" square
- Backrest: 30.5" wide x 20" high x 6" thick
- Arm Length From Backrest: 34"
- Arm Height Above Floor: 23"
- Legs: 4.5" square, 2" high
- Distance Between Legs: 26.5" side to side; 28.5" front to back
- Clearance Between Floor And Skirt: 2.5"
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 42 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
We recommend the following care for best results:
- Cover wood furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Make sure furniture is completely dry before covering.
- Store cushions separately from furniture to prevent possible transfer of moisture.
- Wipe spills with a clean dry cloth.
- Wash frame with a mild solution of soap and water; rinse with clean water and dry thoroughly.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.
- SEE IT IN STORES
See it in person! Visit your local store and you could view, test, purchase and pick up! To confirm availability, find a store near you.
Visit your local store and speak to one of our trained complementary design specialists to assist you with all your design needs & in-store resources including:
- Free Design Services
- Free Upholstery Fabric Swatches
- Furniture Wood Swatches
Occasional Chair Frame & Cushion
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Custom Occasional Chair Furniture Cover
- Free Fast Shipping