Triangle Stitch Washed Cotton Quilt and Sham
- Everyday Value
Soft and inviting, this cotton-voile bedding is an ideal layer any time of year. And with its triangle-stitch pattern, it has a classic look that’s always in style. Mix it with crisp whites or play it up with patterns – changing the look is that easy.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Shell is quilted of 100% cotton.
- Quilt and sham reverse to same.
- Quilted sham has an envelope closure.
- Repreve® is one of the most certified, earth-friendly fibers available in the world. High-quality, recycled polyester yarns are made from 100% recycled materials, including post-consumer plastic bottles, pre-consumer industrial waste or a hybrid blend of both.
- Oeko-Tex certified. This product is free of harmful toxins and irritants; the production is eco-friendly and does not generate any water, air or noise pollution. To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- By buying cotton products from Pottery Barn, you're supporting responsible cotton production through the Better Cotton Initiative. To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Fill is 90% Repreve® recycled polyester and 10% polyester.
- This product contains Repreve® polyester made from recycled plastic bottles (or recycled content). Products made with Repreve help conserve energy and natural resources; and, gives you another great reason to recycle.
- Quilt, sham and insert sold separately.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & Care
- Full/Queen: 88" long x 92" wide
- King/Cal. King: 92" long x 108" wide
- Standard: 20" high x 26" wide
- Euro: 26" square
- King: 20" high x 36" wide
- Flange: 2"
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Machine wash in cold water, gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.