Tufted Outdoor Dining Chair Cushion - Solid
See it in person! Visit your local store and you could view, test, purchase and pick up! To confirm availability, find a store near you.
In crisp, vibrant solids, our tufted dining cushions resist fading and mildew while adding comfort and color to outdoor seating.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Woven of soft, water-repellent spun polyester or Sunbrella Acrylic with plush polyester fill.
- Fabric is yarn-dyed for saturated color, so your pillows will stay vibrant for many seasons to come.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Designed to resist mildew, fading, chlorine and stains.
- Water-repellent fabric resists surface wetting.
- Easy to clean.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Designed to fit our Chatham Dining Chairs (Arm and Side), Chatham Folding Chairs (Arm and Side), Chatham Barstool, Hampstead Dining Chairs (Arm and Side), Hampstead Barstool, Larkspur Dining Chairs (Arm and Side) and Riviera Dining Chairs (Arm and Side).
- Mix and match with solids, stripes and patterns from our Outdoor Pillow Collection.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 19" square, 2.5" thick
CARE & MAINTENANCE
Extend the life of outdoor furniture cushions by following these care and storage tips:
- Pottery Barn Fabric Cleaner and Fabric Guard recommended for removing stains and treating new fabric for maximum protection.
- Periodically shake or brush cushions off to free them of dirt and foliage.
- Periodically rinse cushions by flushing thoroughly with a hose to remove all soil and residue.
- For deeper cleaning, spot clean with mild soap.
- Do not machine wash or use chlorine bleach.
- Stand cushions on end and dry completely in the sun before using or storing. Do not place in dryer.
- To prevent mildew, never wrap in plastic for storage and ensure the cushion is completely dry before storing.
- Cover and store indoors when not in use for long periods of time or during inclement weather.
Sunbrella® features a soil–and–stain–resistant finish that makes cleanup a breeze. Extend the life of outdoor Sunbrella® furniture cushions with these simple care and storage tips:
- Spot wash by sponging briskly with a solution of natural soap in lukewarm water. Rinse thoroughly with clean water to remove soap; air dry.
- For stubborn stains or suntan lotion, use fabric spot remover, follow the directions on the container.
- 303 Fabric Cleaner and 303 Fabric Guard are recommended for and by Sunbrella® Brand Products, and can be purchased on their website, www.303products.com.
- Cover with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- To prevent mildew, be sure fabric is completely dry before storing.
- Solution–dyed acrylic does not promote mildew growth, however, mildew may grow on dirt and other foreign substances that are not removed from the fabric. To clean mildew stains, prepare a mild solution of one cup bleach and two capfuls of natural soap per gallon of water. Spray on entire area and allow to soak in. If necessary, scrub vigorously with a sponge or clean rag. Rinse thoroughly with sponge and clean water; air dry.
- Cover and store indoors in a cool, dry place with adequate ventilation when not in use for long periods of time or during inclement weather. Pottery Barn covers can be used (sold separately).
- Shipping & Easy Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.