Tula Planter Collection
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Classic meets contemporary in the Tula Planter Collection. Each pot is handcrafted of terra cotta and glazed for a sleek finish, giving off a patio-friendly appeal that can transform the space in minutes.
- Handmade of terra cotta with a glazed finish.
- Phthalate, BPA, lead and latex free.
- All sizes have a drainage hole.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 7.75" diameter, 7.25" high
- Top: 6.5" diameter
- Bottom: 5.75" diameter
- Weight: 5 pounds
- Overall: 10.75" diameter, 10.25" high
- Top: 8.5" diameter
- Bottom: 7.25" diameter
- Weight: 12 pounds
- Overall: 15" diameter, 12.25" high
- Top: 11.75" diameter
- Bottom: 10.25" diameter
- Weight: 23 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Recommended to store in a frost-free covered area in winter; if left outside, water may accumulate in the container and freeze, causing the planter to crack and break.
- Planters that must be left outside should be covered to prevent water, snow and ice from accumulating inside the planter.
- Shipping & Returns
This item will ship directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping or Next Day Delivery.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.