Turner Square Leather Media Single Chair
Comfort meets quality. With its high back, thick arms and down-filled cushions, Turner is one of our most comfortable seating collections. Choose from over 20 supple top-grain leathers, and from dozens of sofa, chair and ottoman silhouettes with roll arms or square arms. Square arm silhouettes are available with or without nailheads.
- Down-blend-wrapped cushions for a softer feel. Back cushion is 100% polyester fill. Seat cushion is polyester foam core wrapped in down blend.
- Corner-blocked, kiln-dried hardwood frame with main joinery provides exceptional structural integrity.
- 8-way hand tied steel springs provide cushion support.
- Features reclining chair.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven floors.
- Full grain leather, aniline-dyed. Leather will lighten and soften with both use and time and develop a rich patina.
- Leather is a natural product. Variation in color and texture are inherent to each hide; no two pieces are alike.
BUYING GUIDES & RESOURCES
Dimensions & Care
- Overall (upright): 37" wide x 40.5" deep x 44.5" high
- Overall (reclining): 37" wide x 66" deep x 38" high
- Seat Depth (inside seating): 20.5" deep
- Diagonal Side Depth: 38.5"
- Legs (removable): 2" square x 5.5" high
- Weight: 110.5 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Never use detergents, polishes, preservers or saddle soap. They can remove natural oils.
- Dust or vacuum for routine maintenance.
- Do not place in direct sunlight; it will lighten or discolor leather over time.
- Dab spills immediately with a soft white cloth dampened in a water solution (3 parts water, 1 part gentle soap). If spill penetrates leather, use lukewarm water and a soft white cloth to massage stain and surrounding area. Blot with a dry cloth and allow leather to air dry.
- Most surface scratches will fade over time if you rub them with your fingertips. Friction and heat from rubbing helps to redistribute wax in surrounding areas to cover the scratch. Not all scratches have the same depth, and this may not work on deeper scratches.
Composition & Construction
- Our leather upholstered products are constructed from semi-aniline leather. The full-grain or top-grain leathers are soaked in transparent nontoxic dye, with no subsequent pigmented finish coats applied. Dye penetrates the hides, letting the natural grain show through.
- Semi-anilines have natural markings that vary from hide to hide. They also have color variations due to the leather’s ability to accept dyes differently in various areas of a hide. Markings and shading distinguish genuine leather from man-made materials. Appreciating shade differences among hides also means appreciating them on individual furniture pieces, because no two pieces can be produced from a single hide.
- Our leathers appeal to customers who find the natural color variations, markings and patina of pure aniline leathers unique and beautiful. They may not appeal to customers who want uniform color and surface commonly seen on less expensive leathers that are heavily corrected and pigmented.
- Vintage Caramel
- Burnished Walnut
- Burnished Wolf Gray
- Vintage Cocoa
- Legacy Chocolate
- Vintage Midnight
- Burnished Saddle
- Statesville Indigo Blue
- Signature Maple
- Legacy Tobacco
- Burnished Bourbon
- Legacy Dark Caramel
- Signature Espresso
- Signature Whiskey
- Statesville Pebble
- Signature Berry Red
- Legacy Forest Green
- Nubuck Graystone
- Nubuck Cocoa
- Nubuck Fawn
- Nubuck Leather Black
- Legacy Taupe
Shipping & Returns
Quick Ship: Delivered in 2-4 Weeks to Major Metropolitan Areas
There is no additional charge for Quick Ship delivery. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping. You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.
Made to Order: Non-Returnable
Made to Order items are usually delivered within 6+ weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping
For one low, flat fee per trip, we will*:
- Deliver every eligible piece to the room of your choice – regardless of number of items
- Unpack and assemble each piece
- Remove and recycle the packaging
You can schedule delivery as soon as all items are ready. White glove service includes a two-person crew. Delivery fee varies by zip code and order total. Eligible items will show “Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery” on the product page.
White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states. Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.