Twill Stripe Jute Rug - Natural
Prized for its naturally good looks and remarkable strength, jute fiber creates an ideal rug for busy areas. Ours is hand loomed into variable twill stripes to provide your space with subtle texture and pattern.
- Hand loomed of sustainably harvested jute, a fast-growing, renewable natural fiber.
- Due to the natural fiber used to create our rug, slight variations in color should be expected.
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately) to help extend the life of your rug.
- Rug swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for rug swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- Dimensions & Care
- Hand loomed of 100% jute.
- 2.5' wide x 9' long (30" wide x 108" long)
- 2' wide x 3' long (24" wide x 36" long)
- 3' wide x 5' long (36" wide x 60" long)
- 5' wide x 8' long (60" wide x 96" long)
- 8' wide x 10' long (96" wide x 120" long)
- 9' wide x 12' long (108" wide x 144" long)
- To prevent dust and crumbs from settling into your rug, vacuum regularly and/or shake.
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal and will diminish with regular vacuuming.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors to remove.
- Keep away from excessive moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- For indoor use only.
- Shipping & Easy Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.