Tyler Leather Sofa
Nailhead trim accents the sophisticated profile of the Tyler Collection. Details like end caps on the arms and square legs complement the graphic frame. The leather sofa mixes well with other furnishings while adding a clean, updated look to a room.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Down-blend-wrapped flame-retardant-free cushions for a softer feel.
- Corner-blocked frame provides exceptional structural integrity.
- No-sag sinuous springs provide cushion support.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Features attractive nailhead accents.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Top-grain leather, aniline-dyed. Leather will lighten and soften with both use and time and develop a rich patina.
- Leather is a natural product. Variation in color and texture are inherent to each hide; no two pieces are exactly alike.
BUYING GUIDES & RESOURCES
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 82" wide x 33.5" deep x 34" high
- Diagonal Depth: 31"
- Inside Seating: 75.75" wide x 20.5" deep
- Back Legs (tapered-removable): 2" diameter, 4.25" high
- Front Legs (squared-removable): 2" diameter, 4.25" high
- Weight: 133 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
Although leather is one of the most durable upholstery materials, proper care is vital to maintain its appearance & performance:
- To minimize drying and cracking, do not place in direct sunlight or near a heat source. Dust and vacuum regularly.
- Rub out minor scratches lightly with a finger.
- For oil-based spots and spills, wipe up any excess with a clean, dry cloth. Do not apply water. Rather leave the spot alone. In most cases the spot should dissipate into the leather after a period of time.
- Thorough cleaning by a leather specialist only. Over-the-counter cleaning products are not recommended.
- View complete Care & Cleaning Instructions
- Shipping & Returns
Please allow 6 to 9 weeks for delivery:
View our Shipping Information
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.
- DELIVERY TIPS AND BUYING GUIDES
STEPS FOR SUCCESSFUL FURNITURE DELIVERY
- Measure your space and mark out the dimensions on the floor.
- Confirm all dimensions of the product, including diagonal depth.
- Measure the interior space of doorways, passages and stairwells to make sure the furniture will get through.
- Measure carefully as we cannot be responsible for items that do not fit in your home.
- View Furniture Delivery Video.
- Our Quality Commitment
We have a firm commitment to quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
We design nearly every furniture item in-house. We use strong and beautiful materials to make long lasting products. We partner with fabric industry leaders to ensure safe upholstered furniture for you and your family.
The Hand of the Artist
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from seasonal dinnerware to patchwork quilts to lighting.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options, and give tips on any room.