A special mix of cement and fiberglass gives these pots the warmth of hand-thrown terra cotta but with less weight and greater frost-resistance. Placed indoors or out in the garden, they work equally well as cachepots or direct planters.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Resembles thrown terra cotta.
- Made of cement and fiberglass.
- Drainage hole for direct planting.
- Dimensions & Care
- Bowl: 21" diameter, 11.5" high
- Bowl Weight: 16.5 pounds
- Small: 15" diameter, 15.5" high
- Small Weight: 22 pounds
- Medium: 17" diameter, 20" high
- Medium Weight: 38.5 pounds
- Large Rope: 24" diameter, 24" high
- Large Rope Weight: 20 pounds
- Large Etched: 24" diameter, 24 high
- Large Etched Weight: 20 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.