U.S. Apothecary Orange Water Collection
We’ve curated a relaxing bath experience with this U.S. Apothecary Orange Water Collection. It’s perfect anywhere from the master bath to the powder room.
- Orange Water = This soothing fragrance perfectly blends the sweet citrus fragrances of orange water and neroli.
- Using natural plant extracts, the lotion is made with the finest ingredients. It provides a protective barrier that helps retain moisture and soothe irritated skin while lightly scenting it.
- The bath soaks are handcrafted with mineral salts, vitamin E and fragrance oil. Mineral salt baths have been known to relieve stress and soothe both muscle aches and joint pain.
- The effervescent bath bombs are formulated with mineral rich Epsom salt in our signature fragrances. Adding one to your bath aids in relaxing tense muscles, draws out toxins and leaves your skin feeling silky smooth.
- Find relief with our triple milled vegetable soap made with olive oil and Shea butter which is known to help maintain moisture and keep skin feeling silky smooth. Made in the USA. Contains no parabens or petrochemicals.
- Using natural plant extracts, the liquid hand soap is made with the finest ingredients. This pure vegetable soap is moisture rich and coats the skin with protection. Lather hands with this gentle and moisturizing soap to cleanse and lightly scent the skin. Great in the kitchen and bath.
- The sugar scrub is a gentle sugar cane-based exfoliant, which hydrates and protects skin. This combination of calendula petals, pure coconut oil and delicate sugar leaves your skin feeling smooth and lightly fragranced.
- Bottles feature screw top natural pump.
- Sold individually.
- Crafted for quality in America.
- Dimensions & Care
- Liquid Soap Capacity: 12 ounces
- Hand Lotion Capacity: 12 ounces
- Bath Soak Capacity: 25 ounces
- Bath Bomb: 4.3 ounces
- Triple Milled Bar Soap: 9 ounces
- Sugar Scrub Capacity: 12 ounces
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Follow instructions provided.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.