U.S. Apothecary Violet & Yarrow Candle Pot & Diffuser
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Our U.S. Apothecary Violet & Yarrow Candle Pot and Diffuser are perfect anywhere in the home, from the master bath to the powder room. They create an inviting ambience with a tender, powdery floral scent brightened by leafy greens and grounded with sweet, woody patchouli.
- Candle pot is handmade of recycled glass with an aluminum lid.
- Candle wax is a vegetable and soy wax blend.
- 60 hour burn time.
- Glass oil diffuser includes 8 ounces of fragrant oil with diffuser sticks.
- A tender, powdery floral brightened by leafy greens and grounded with sweet, woody patchouli.
- Dimensions & Care
- Candle pot: 3" diameter, 5.5" high
- Capacity: 16 ounces
- Weight: 1.25 pounds
- Diffuser: 2.25" wide x 2.25" deep x 5.5" high
- Capacity: 8 ounces
- Diffuser Sticks (9): 10" high
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Trim wick to 1/4" each time before lighting.
- Always place candle on a fireproof surface or in a holder.
- Avoid drafty areas.
- Never burn a candle completely; dispose of it when it burns to within 1/2" of its base or the holder.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Glass Diffuser will scent a room for up to two months.
- Remove the rubber stopper carefully.
- Place all sticks inside the bottle to saturate with oil. The sticks will draw the oils and diffuse the fragrance into the room.
- Please allow 24–36 hours for the fragrance to diffuse.
- For decorative purposes only.
- Do not place contents directly on fine furnishings or other finished surfaces.
- Shipping & Returns
This item will ship directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping or Next Day Delivery.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.