Velvet Curtain - Cafe
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Our world-famous Velvet Drapes are beautifully woven of the very best fibers to produce rich color and texture.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Woven from an upholstery-grade blend of polyester and cotton to enhance the drape’s softness and luster.
- Sewn with the pile facing downward for natural lint resistance.
- Polyester blackout liner provides enhanced light filtration and privacy.
- Detailed with blind-stitched hems.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Sold as individual panels.
- Hangs from the pole pocket or converts to ring-top style with the included drapery hooks. Use with 10 Clip or Round Rings (sold separately).
- Dimensions & Care
- 50" wide x 84" long
- 50" wide x 96" long
- 50" wide x 108" long
- 50" wide x 124" long
- Pole Pocket: 3" high
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Dry-clean only.
- In between cleanings, use a soft-bristle brush to dust.
- Always refer to the specific care instructions that are included with each drape.
- To store and protect from dust, hang drape in a breathable covering away from light and moisture.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.