Velvet Linen Windowpane Quilt & Sham
Our velvet has a truly unique texture and depth unrivaled by any other fabric. It is woven on an intricate double-piece loom – developed in 1832 – that creates two layers of fabric simultaneously, creating an ultrasoft cotton velvet quilt.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Woven of 100% cotton velvet.
- 350-gram-weight polyester batting.
- Quilted in a windowpane pattern.
- Reverse is 55% linen, 45% cotton.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Sham has a zipper closure.
- Quilt, sham and insert sold separately.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & Care
- Twin: 68" wide x 86" long
- Full, Queen: 92" wide x 88" long
- King, Cal. King: 108" wide x 92"long
- Standard: 20" wide x 26" high
- Euro: 26" square
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wash before first use.
- Machine wash in warm water; normal cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping & Easy Return Info
Final-sale items, identified by a price ending in $.99, cannot be returned. Once placed, your order for this item cannot be cancelled. Quantities are limited. The same price is also available when you shop our catalog.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.