Vintage Blue Ledge
The mantel in a 1920s Colonial Revival home was the model for this ledge. Crafted of solid mahogany, it's finished with pale blue paint that's chipped and distressed. Use it as a dramatic alternative to a headboard, or mount it as a wall display.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Meticulously handmade with two shelves.
- Hand painted and hand finished to achieve a unique distressed look.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Crafted of new and recycled mahogany.
- Keyhole mounting system.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 80" wide x 9" deep x 11.5" high
- Top Shelf: 80" wide x 9" deep
- Recessed Shelf: 66" wide x 4" deep x 6" high
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 50 pounds
- Weight: 21.5 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, avoid household cleaners and abrasives.
- Shipping & Easy Return Info
Final-sale items, identified by a price ending in $.99, cannot be returned. Once placed, your order for this item cannot be cancelled. Quantities are limited. The same price is also available when you shop our catalog.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.