Walsh Console Table
Our gracious pedestal console is crafted with a lathe-turned base, then stained, antiqued and sealed for a smooth hand and refined look.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Tabletop and pedestal base are crafted of kiln-dried solid pine and sealed for moisture resistance.
- Hand painted and distressed using ancient techniques that reveal the beauty of the wood’s grain, gradation and varied hues make each piece unique in charm.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Rubber bumpers on base underside protect floors.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Includes Tip Resistant Kit.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 71" wide x 16" deep x 31" high
- Thickness Of Top: 1.75" thick
- Platform Base: 2.75" thick
- Base Of Pedestal Legs: 9" square
- Legs: 7" diameter (at widest), 27" high
- Clearance Under Tabletop: 29.75" high
- Distance Between Legs: 46" side to side
- Weight: 101.5 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.