Inspired by the trestle architecture of early 19th-century railways, this solidly built bench has an industrial look that allows it to work well alone, or as additional seating at the dining table for larger get-togethers.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted of certified wood sustainably harvested by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC).
- Bench is crafted of FSC-certified solid pine.
- Legs are constructed with dowel joinery for a sturdy, durable support.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Multi-step finish is hand stained, antiqued and sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Rubber bumpers on legs protect floors.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Simple assembly required.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven floors.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 68" wide x 15" deep x 18" high
- Seat: 68" wide x 15" deep x 1.5" thick
- Legs: 3.5" square x 16.5" high
- Distance Between Legs: 51" side to side; 14.5" front to back
- Clearance Below Stretcher: 2"
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 61.5 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe using a soft, dry, lint free cloth.
- Blot to remove spills.
- Do not use abrasive or harsh chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Easy Return Info
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.