West Dining Table
- Everyday Value
- Sustainably Sourced
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Earn $79.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Designed in a Parsons-style silhouette, with its signature symmetry and clean, square lines, our West Collection also boasts small-space sensibility. The generous surface yet slimmer frame of this table lets it double as a dining table or versatile work-from-home space. It features a planked-wood effect on the top, which is detailed with a lip trim along the border.
- Crafted from solid mango wood.
- Finished with a Tawny finish using a multi-step process, then sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Adjustable levelers ensure stability on uneven surfaces.
- To maintain the quality of your wood furniture, do not expose it to direct sunlight or excessive temperatures; extreme changes in humidity can cause warping.
- Always use coasters, pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface.
- Comfortably seats 6-8 people.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall Dimensions: 73" long x 39" wide x 30" high
- Top: 73" long x 39" wide x 1.25" thick
- Legs: 4" square x 29" high
- Clearance under tabletop: 26"
- Distance between legs: 65" at sides; 31" at head
- Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 139 pounds
- Packaged Dimensions: 77.5 x 44 x 8.5"; 175 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.