Westin Heavenly® Mattress & Box Spring
The best days begin after a restful night with great sleep. That is what you will get with the Heavenly® Bed from Westin Hotels & Resorts. Crafted with 6 layers of thick padding for plush comfort and a pillow top that provides cushioned comfort, the Heavenly Bed will rejuvenate you every night. This unique sleep experience has delighted guests at Westin Hotels & Resorts around the world for over 17 years.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Beautyrest® Pocketed Coil® springs provide unsurpassed motion separation.
- The Triton® Foundation features a PowerBeam™ construction known in the industry for its superior strength and is built to last.
- CertiPUR® certified for a safe, healthier home.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- A 13-inch conforming pillow-top eliminates the need for flipping.
- Pocketed coil springs and multiple foam layers work together to provide a unique sleep experience.
- Medium to firm support level.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Upon your request, Pottery Barn will remove your old mattress when you purchase a new mattress. You must request removal when you schedule your delivery; we will remove your older mattress provided it’s in sanitary condition.
- Mattress sold separately or with box spring as a set.
- Box spring options include both regular and low profile.
- Available in Twin, Full, Queen, King and Cal. King.
- Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
- Dimensions & Care
- Twin Mattress: 38" wide x 74.5" long x 13" high
- Twin Mattress Coil Count: 480
- Twin Box Spring: 37.5" wide x 74" long x 9" high
- Twin Low Profile Box Spring: 37.5" wide x 74" long x 5.5" high
- Full Mattress: 53" wide x 74.5" long x 13" high
- Full Mattress Coil Count: 660
- Full Box Spring: 52.5" wide x 74" long x 9" high
- Full Low Profile Box Spring: 52.5" wide x 74" long x 5.5" high
- Queen Mattress: 60" wide x 79.5" long x 13" high
- Queen Mattress Coil Count: 825
- Queen Box Spring: 59.5" wide x 79" long x 9" high
- Queen Low Profile Box Spring: 59.5" wide x 79" long x 5.5" high
- King Mattress: 76" wide x 79.5" long x 13" high
- King Mattress Coil Count: 1056
- King Box Spring (2): 37.5" wide x 79" long x 9" high
- King Low Profile Box Spring (2): 37.5" wide x 79" long x 5.5" high
- Cal. King Mattress: 72" wide x 83.5" long x 13" high
- Cal. King Mattress Coil Count: 1085
- Cal. King Box Spring (2): 35.5" wide x 83" long x 9" high
- Cal. King Low Profile Box Spring (2): 35.5" wide x 83" long x 5.5" high
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Mattress Care instructions are located on the warranty card each consumer receives. Spot cleaning is not recommended; a mattress protector is the preferred recommendation.
- Shipping & Easy Return Info
This is an oversized item. Delivery fees include applicable state mattress recycling fees.
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.