Weston Leather Bench
With its clean lines and refined details, this bench evokes the modernist furniture of the 1920s. It’s framed in stainless steel with a slatted shelf that’s perfect for storing shoe boxes or books. Button tufting accents the pieced black leather top.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Frame and slotted shelf made of high grade stainless steel tubing.
- Cushion has a resilient high-density foam core.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Top-grain black leather's authentic surface markings highlight its natural beauty.
- Place in a hallway, at the end of a bed, or as extra seating in the living room.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Frame's satin finish is a result of hand polishing and a clear topcoat sealant.
- Pieced leather upholstery has button tufting.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 55.5" wide x 17.5" deep x 19" high
- Seat: 55.5" wide x 17.5" deep x 3" thick
- Shelf: 54" wide x 16" deep x 1" thick
- Distance Between Shelf's Crossbars: 4.75"
- Clearance Above Shelf: 7.5"
- Clearance Below Shelf: 5.5"
- Distance Between Legs: 52" side to side; 14" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 39 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
Protect your leather furniture for years of enjoyment with these care and cleaning tips:
- For minor spots and spills, immediately wipe with a soft white cloth dampened with distilled water and let air–dry. Do not dry with hair dryers, heaters, etc.
- For spills of oil or grease, wipe up any excess with a clean, dry cloth. Do not apply water or try to wash the spot. Leave spot alone. The spot should dissipate into leather after a short period of time.
- To keep the leather supple and prevent fading, protect it from exposure to direct sunlight and heating vents.
- Dust with a clean soft cloth.
- Vacuum crevices regularly.
- Moisturize with an application of distilled water on a soft clean cloth.
- Do not use the following products: Saddle soap, cleaning solvents, furniture polish, oils, varnish, abrasive cleaners.
- For deep cleaning, consult with a professional leather cleaner.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.