Whitney Lateral File Cabinet
See it in person! Visit your local store and you could view, test, purchase and pick up! To confirm availability, find a store near you.
Customize a spacious, organized workspace with our Whitney Lateral File. Its shuttered doors and bun feet bring beauty as well as functionality to the home office.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted of kiln-dried solid pine and mahogany wood with veneers.
- Two-tone finish is hand applied in multiple layers. The top is a Rich Weathered Pine and cabinet is finished in Almond White.
- Finish is hand applied in multiple layers. Top and cabinet are finished in Seadrift.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Features artisan-crafted details such as solid wood drawer boxes crafted with English dovetail joinery and smooth ball bearing glides.
- File drawer holds legal- or letter-sized files and are equipped with heavy-duty side-mounted glides. File glides can also be removed for regular drawer storage.
- Cutouts keep cords organized and easily accessible.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Lateral File: 36" wide x 22" deep x 30" high
- Adjustable levelers help with stability on uneven surfaces.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 36" wide x 22" deep x 30" high
- Top: 36" wide x 22" deep x 1.5" thick
- Shelf Interior: 34.5" wide x 19.5" deep x 11.75" high
- Drawer Interior: 32.5" wide x 17" deep x 10" high
- Clearance Under File: 2.5"
- Distance Between Legs: 29" side to side; 13.5" front to back
- Top weight capacity: 100 pounds
- Shelf weight capacity: 135 pounds
- Drawer weight capacity: 48 pounds
- Weight: 96 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.