Whitney Lateral File Cabinet
Customize a spacious, organized workspace with our Whitney Lateral File. Its shuttered doors and bun feet bring beauty as well as functionality to the home office.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted of kiln-dried solid pine and mahogany wood with veneers.
- Two-tone finish is hand applied in multiple layers. The top is a rich weathered pine and cabinet is finished in almond white.
- Finish is hand applied in multiple layers. Top and cabinet are finished in seadrift.
- Features artisan-crafted details such as solid wood drawer boxes crafted with English dovetail joinery and smooth ball bearing glides.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- File drawer holds legal- or letter-sized files and are equipped with heavy-duty side-mounted glides. File glides can also be removed for regular drawer storage.
- Cutouts keep cords organized and easily accessible.
- Cabinet includes levelers for stability.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 36" wide x 22" deep x 30" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 36" wide x 22" deep x 30" high
- Top: 36" wide x 22" deep x 1.5" thick
- Shelf Interior: 34.5" wide x 19.5" deep x 11.75" high
- Drawer Interior: 32.5" wide x 17" deep x 10" high
- Clearance Under File: 2.5"
- Distance Between Legs: 29" side to side; 13.5" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top): 100 pounds
- Weight: 96 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Return Info
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.