Without Reservations: How to Make Bold, Creative, Flavorful Food at Home by Joey Altman
Dining in gets a fresh update with this creative cookbook. In Without Reservations, San Francisco chef Joey Altman makes it simple for home cooks to prepare California cuisine.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Features an eclectic array of bright, flavorful recipes.
- Includes beverage suggestions for main-dish recipes, and tips on preparation, presentation and ingredients.
- Dimensions & Care
- Wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth.
- Shipping & Returns
Final-sale items, identified by a price ending in $.99, cannot be returned. Once placed, your order for this item cannot be cancelled. Quantities are limited. The same price is also available when you shop our catalog.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.