Woven Crate Coffee Table
Designed after an antique pigeon coop, this character-rich coffee table is a perfect spot to showcase mementos and found objects. One side of the table drops down to provide access to objects inside, making it easy to update your display.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted of a kiln-dried wood frame and durable handwoven rattan.
- Polished-edge glass top.
- Finished with metal-bound corners and a rich natural finish.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Tonal variations make each piece unique.
- Includes removable, cast aluminum wheels for easy mobility.
- Features side door with wood turn latch that opens downward and provides access to interior.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Simple assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 35" wide x 33.5" deep x 16" high
- Glass: 33" wide x 32" deep x 0.5" thick
- Shelf: 33" wide x 30" deep x 0.125" thick
- Cubby Door: 24" wide x 8.5" high
- Cabinet Interior: 33" wide x 31.5" deep
- Clearance Under Table: 5"
- Distance Between Wheels: 31" side to side, 29" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top): 11 pounds.
- Maximum Weight Capacity (shelf): 22 pounds.
- Weight: 32 pounds.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe clean with a soft, dry, lint free cloth.
- Do not use harsh or abrasive chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Easy Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.