Wynn Ladderback Chair
See it in person! Visit your local store and you could view, test, purchase and pick up! To confirm availability, find a store near you.
Originally a European design based on the Windsor chair, the ladderback chair has since become an American icon. Our Wynn Ladderback Chair is crafted in the Shaker tradition with a scooped contoured seat.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Made of kiln-dried solid wood.
- Solidly constructed using mortise-and-tenon joinery and corner blocks for exceptional stability.
- Finished by hand using an exclusive layering technique that results in beautiful depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
- Finish features light distressing around the edges.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Side Chair: 19.5" wide x 22" deep x 44" high
- Armchair: 23.5" wide x 23" deep x 43" high
- Generously sized to coordinate with Pottery Barn’s largest dining tables.
- Chair is sized for use with our large PB Classic Dining Cushion.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 19.5" wide x 22" deep x 44" high
- Seat: 18.5" wide x 19.5" deep x 18" high
- Backrest: 16" wide x 26.5" high
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 500 pounds
- Weight: 22 pounds
- Overall: 23.5" wide x 23" deep x 43" high
- Seat: 21" wide x 20" deep x 18" high
- Backrest: 17.5" wide x 26" high
- Armrest: 2" wide x 20" deep x 3" high
- Arm Height Above Floor: 27"
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 22 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleaners, abrasives or furniture polish on our lacquered finish.
- Shipping & Easy Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.