Coral Framed Print by Zlatka Paneva
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Although fiery and lively, red coral gives the artist peace and memories of childhood dreams. Perhaps it is this personal association that allows her to understand how differing things can work together toward a harmonious whole. Only in this circumstance can the viewer see the coral’s many delicate branches echo the thousands of tiny letters on the page.
- 11" x 13" is also backed with an easel for tabletop display.
- 11" x 13" has a glass front.
- 16" x 20" has a glass front.
- 28" x 42" has a Plexiglas front.
- Beveled white mat is archival quality and acid-free.
- Alder wood frame.
- Inkjet-printed image on 270-gram paper.
- Backed with D-rings for wall mounting.
- Dimensions & Care
11" wide x 13" long
- Overall: 11" wide x 13" long
- Print Size With Mat: 6.75" wide x 8.75" long
- Print Size Without Mat: 9.75" wide x 11.75" long
16" wide x 20" long
- Overall: 16" wide x 20" long
- Print Size With Mat: 11.75" wide x 15.75" long
- Print Size Without Mat: 14.75" wide x 18.75" long
28" wide x 42" long
- Overall: 28" wide x 42" long
- Print Size With Mat: 22.75" wide x 36.75" long
- Print Size Without Mat: 26.75" wide x 40.75" long
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Clean glass with standard glass cleaner.
- Clean Plexiglas with a soft damp cloth.
- Wipe frame with a soft dry cloth.
- Shipping & Returns
Please allow approximately 4 weeks for delivery.
This item will ship directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping or Next Day Delivery.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.
- About the Artist
Paneva is an artist, illustrator and designer from Bulgaria, where she received her MFA from the Academy of Fine Arts. Upon completion of her studies, she trained and worked in Bulgaria and Italy. Now living in the U.S., Paneva’s whimsical and stylish work finds a new audience. In her collection for Pottery Barn, the artist uses assemblage by combining antique found images with hand-drawn added elements. The result is elegant, witty, one-of-a-kind collages that invite long, lingering looks at the work of a very gifted artist.